From simple copies of hardcopy originals to printing from files, we will address all of your blueprint reproduction needs.
- Digitize and reproduce wide format drawings
- Accurately copy and print line widths, shadings, cross hatches, solid fill areas along with all standard drawing symbols
- Our Ricoh Aficio MP 5100 and Canon ipf710 print clean crisp plan reproductions from electronic files or original document scans
- Convert hardcopy engineering or architectural drawings to digital files and print copies as precise as your original.
- Archive your drawings, documents, and photographs on CD, DVD, your flash drive, or transfer to our FTP site
- We can ship or mail your blueprint copies
- If your files are too large for e-mail upload to our free FTP site for printing
- Reproduce drawings in most common formats: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, and AutoCad DWG & DWF files.
Drawings can be reproduced on bond, heavy weight presentation paper, photo gloss, indoor vinyl, or canvas. If you have a special requirement for different material, let us know!
Call our blueprint specialist at (610) 356-4549.